Programmes : Multimedia Journalism
Three-day workshop for journalists, editors, photographers and online support staff. Download PDF.
This workshop was developed to guide journalists transitioning from print to multimedia journalism.
The three-day programme offers hands-on access to new digital tools, software and hardware, for the news-gathering process.
It will raise the confidence of junior to mid-career journalists faced with the challenge of incorporating audio and visuals in their stories for web or mobile platforms.
Participants gain real-world tips on online interview and research techniques, writing skills for the web, the art of globalizing local stories, and producing stories for the multimedia environment.
The programme encompasses participatory journalism, blogging, videoblogging, podcasting, social networks, mobile networks and interactive content.
Learn how to:
- build a personal resource website you can access from anywhere.
- storyboard a multimedia narrative for online media.
- edit digital audio and digital photos.
- combine text, audio, photos or video for a multimedia narrative.
- be resourceful in remote locations, disaster areas and war zones.
For more details contact:
Julian at m: +6012-915-9528, e: julianATtrinetizenDOTcom