Programmes : Multimedia and Online Marketing
One-day or two-day training course for executives. Download PDF.
The Internet is fast becoming the most influential resource for buying decisions by prospective customers.
Sophisticated buyers are now “in control” with more products, channels and competitors to choose from.
Chances are, you’ve heard of or read the terms Social Media, New Media and Web 2.0 at some point this year.
Maybe you’ve already heard them too many times and still aren't exactly sure what they mean and why you should care about a blog or a podcast.
More so, how do you show effective R.O.I. for what appears to be a fun and socializing platform, rather than a serious business application?
This eye-opening training is specifically targetted at marketing executives who face significant challenges incorporating new media concepts into your marketing mix.
Learn how to:
- benefit from the latest tools, applications and techniques of new media to run effective marketing programmes.
- find leads and prospects for your brand, products or services online.
- use conversation media to engage and win over customers.
- strategize an integrated marketing campaign that combines traditional and new media channels.
- measure the effectiveness of social media in your campaigns.
For more details contact:
Julian at m: +6012-915-9528, e: julianATtrinetizenDOTcom